This is a shout out to the ladies who feel body shame. So much shame that you can’t leave the house, let alone go to a yoga class. This is for the ladies who let the way their body looks determine what they can wear and even where they can go on vacation. This is for the ladies who feel that pain. The pain of self-hatred. The pain of not being good enough. The pain of not feeling that you deserve all the goodies that life has to offer.
For all the ladies who have felt that shame and that pain… and yet simultaneously felt their inner diva. The Beyoncé inside! The part of you that still wants to shake it. The part of you that knows you are more.
The part of you that knows:
- Your size doesn’t have to stop you from practicing yoga.
- Your size doesn’t have to stop you from loving your body.
- Your size doesn’t have to stop you from loving your life.
- Your life doesn’t have to be all about your luscious size; it’s all about the size of your Luscious Life.
The Luscious Life Program not just a yoga course – It’s a program that will get you on your way to your very own Luscious Life!
The Luscious Life Program is an 6-week course that will help you find so much sweetness in your yoga practice your mouth will water. I will help you find so much pleasure in your body you can’t help but shake your booty. You to love your life more than you ever dreamed possible.
What you will get:
- 6 yoga video practices (one per week) that take you from a beginner body lover to a body lovin’ goddess
- 6 recorded meditation practices (one per week) devoted to radical self-love
- 6 mind management practices (one per week) to take your body loving practice off of your yoga mat and into your day
- A private Facebook group where we can share struggles and offer support
- Handouts and worksheets for you to keep and use on your body love journey
You get all of this and more!
Are you ready ladies?
Are you ready to be so excited about your life you can’t wait to jump out of bed? Are you ready for your life to get so delicious it will make your mouth water? Are you ready for a yoga practice so pleasurable and healing that you too will experience the shift to loving your body as it is?
Say it with me…
You can pay in 4 instalments of $49.99USD below…
I have never practiced yoga before. Can I still sign up for The Luscious Life Program?
- ABSOLUTELY! This program is designed for beginners. Each week I will send you a new body love yoga practice focusing on one of the categories of yoga asana (yoga poses) including, forward folds, hip openers, balancing poses, twists & core work, backbends and inversions. In each class I will guide you to find optimal alignment for your body in each of the poses and I will demonstrate different modifications so that you can get the most benefit out of each of the poses. My philosophy is that we always want to adapt the pose to meet our bodies’ needs, rather than trying to adapt our body to make it into the pose. In this way we minimize the risk of injury and maximize the benefits that can be experienced in the pose. By the end of our 6 weeks together you will have a very strong foundation of yoga asana that will give you the boost of confidence to take your yoga practice deeper, knowing you can modify poses and practice safely!
What makes The Luscious Life Program different from other yoga programs?
- The Luscious Life Program is more than just yoga asana. Yes, each week we will be practicing yoga asana, but we will be doing so in a body positive way, a way that makes it more accessible to more bodies. And we will be practicing from a place of self-compassion and with the intention of loving and supporting our bodies. Our yoga asana practice will also be supported by our meditations each week that will help to guide us on the body love path. And we will be taking our yoga practice off of the mat with lifestyle practices that will help to keep us in the self-love frame of mind throughout the day. Plus, if you need a little boost or to celebrate an accomplishment, we’ve got your back in our private Facebook group where you can share, rant, post selfies, look for advice and generally feel the love. Seriously, it is AWESOME!
I really don’t feel good about the body I am in. How can yoga help me to love my body?
- Yoga has so many benefits and there are so many aspects of yoga that fit so well with loving our bodies. Here are just some of the ways yoga can help you love your body:
- Find pleasure in moving body in the moment and not some future benefit
- Find peace through connection to breath
- Learn to be in the present moment because the present is where our power lies
- Learn to observe your thoughts, question them or accept them, and not to attach too much value to those thoughts, especially if they are self-harming thoughts
- Stimulate your body’s relaxation response for increased energy and a sense of peace
- Create a space to appreciate your body for everything it can do and everything it does for you
- Notice where your body is strong and capable and focusing on that
- See your body as an ally, not an enemy you have to be at war with
- See your worth as more than a number on a scale
- Redefine health – My definition of health includes physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health. You can be healthy at any size.
- And there is so much more for you to discover so I can’t wait to see what you will find.
I am already practicing yoga. Would I still benefit from this program?
- Awesome! I love working with people who are already practicing yoga. This means we can go even deeper into your yoga practice and start to connect it with a self-love practice. There will still be so much for you to learn and experience. I work with a lot of people who have been practicing yoga for years and are looking for a way to bring their yoga practice back to a place of love and compassion. And I am guessing if you are asking this question, then this is you. Together we will explore how you can build your yoga practice into something more!
My schedule is already pretty full. Why should still I sign up for this program?
- If this is you then you need this course the most! If your schedule is pretty full then I am guessing it is probably not full with lots of self-care and self-love. This course is designed to be flexible. You have control to practice whenever works for your schedule: early morning before the kids get up, over your lunch hour, while the baby is napping, right after work, as a part of your bedtime routine. That is the beauty of this program, it was designed with your busy schedule in mind.
How much 1:1 attention will I receive during the program? I am pretty intimidated to get started on a body love yoga journey.
- I will be with you through this journey. You can reach out to me via email with specific questions or reach out to our Facebook group for the support of the whole posse. I will be encouraging you all along the way. That said, there aren’t any private sessions or phone calls included in this program, but if that is something you are interested in, you could sign up for a private session and all the details on that are here: http://www.thelusciouslife.ca/yoga#PrivateYogaTherapy
How much of a time commitment is the program?
- In the program you will receive a 30-40 minute yoga asana practice each week, a 10-15 minute meditation each week, and a little bit of body love “Homework” to make loving your body a part of your everyday lifestyle. So at a minimum you will want to have an hour each week to devote to yourself. An hour of self-love and body love! However, I would encourage you to practice the yoga asana class three times during the week if you can. This is why I made them shorter so that it is easier to find time in your day for the practice. And I think you will get the most out of this program if you are able to meditate each day. So really it’s all up to you: and hour a week or up to an hour a day.
When will I be doing my yoga and meditation practices?
- You are completely in control of when in your day you do your practice. Each Monday morning you will receive an email with that week’s yoga asana class & meditation. Each Wednesday you will receive our body love “homework” for the week. There will be little mini-activities in our Facebook group that you can join in on too.
I have more questions. How can I get in touch with you?
- I am happy to answer anything else to help you decide if this is a fit for you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you within 24 hours.
No more questions? Ready get this started?